4.17.2010

Burrowing

It’s hard to write, when there is so much you *don’t* want to write about. Too many things to think about and plan for. All I want to do is curl up in bed hoping everything will be done and fall into place. Alas, I must get up and get on with life!

7 Had Something To Say:

Robin said...

you've been on my mind

Brenda said...

I hear you...you've been missed alot. Take care.

Brenda said...

Thanks August just read your mess on my blog. You can see it better.

Fonda said...

I really like your title. "Burrowing", what a wonderful sounding word when we just want to escape from the world for a little while. I hope the spring days ahead bring cheer to your heart and the desire to go dig in your garden. Glad your back!

Azmi Harun said...

I totally agree with you

fifa-coin said...


Equipment associated with War: Wisdom requires players back ahead of the events of the initial Gears associated with Battle trilogy to the quick results regarding Breakthrough Morning.For further about this identify, take a look at GameSpot's previous coverage.Last week the actual underdogs take on professionals, and the two could have their eyes solidly fixed around the cash as well as prizes up for grabs.Sixteen GameSpot AU amateurs goes head-to-head in opposition to seasoned Starcraft Two eSportsmen which includes Zi Ray Lighting Wang, and Gamecom Nv's Tim mOOnGLaDe Pender.Satisfy the professionals: Element One particular, Part Only two, Portion Three or more, Part Four.
Fifa world coins

Fifa coins

joseph muita said...

This was such an inspirational piece. This is the first time I’ve come across your blog and I think I’ve fallen in love with it already